Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Happiness Is A Choice!


Hello Sunshine! I went to Blueberry and I couldn't help myself but buy so many pieces, wow so much amazing creation in one store. I decided to show case a couple of pieces that I bought. I hope you enjoy. 

Just a side note. Someone said "Happiness is a choice" I truly believe this. I chose my path to happiness and the journey alone is amazing. Being happy and having people in my life that is also truly happy is such a great motivation. It's not as easy as it sounds. you have to work on yourself and learning to let things go and learn that not everyone is meant to be in your life long term. I wish happiness and forgiveness to all of you. Enjoy life and make it your own. Dont let other blind you with fake sunshine.

↘ Info ↙

Eyes:
[Dead Apple] Marble / Trunk @ Marketplace
 Hair: [Truth] Oriana 2 / Ginger @ The Epiphany
 -------------------------
Outfit #1
Top: [Blueberry] Hazel Top + Bra / Gray
Pants: [
Blueberry] Denise Leggings / Black
shoes: [2Real] Decaz
Outfit #2
Set: [
Blueberry] Dana Set Top + Bottoms / Black
Shoes: [Reign] thigh High Sneakers / Black
-------------------------
Gloves + Ring: [Delirium Style] Biker Gloves with Rings @ Suicide Dollz
*Only works with Slink Casual Hands*
Earrings: [Luxe] Bar Hoops / Gold @ Tres Chic

↘ Dallies ↙

Skin: [Deetalez] LeLutka Appliers Face Kira / Eastern
Head: [LeLutka] Mesh Head STELLA
Body: [Maitreya] Mesh Body Lara