Tuesday, July 12, 2016

I Suddenly Kissed Him


Hello Sunshine! - Let me start by saying how much I love and admire the creator of Blueberry. Ive had this skirt in my inventory for years - I originally bought it for my phat/cute azz and it works so well with the Maitreya body. If any of you know how much crap I have thrown out cause it doesn't fit mesh bodies and I'm not going back to wearing the phat/cute azz, You understand how frustrating things can get and Blueberry just knows how to create amazing products and I much appreciated it. I just needed to give a little shout out. 

Now for the good stuff :)

Skin: [Deetalez] LeLutka Appliers Face Kira / Eastern
Eyes: [
Ikon] Ardent / Parchment
Hair: [Doe] Summer / 2Tones / Monotone
-------------------------
Face: [
Deetalez] Mesh Freckles
Make-up: [
Deetalez] Lelutka Lips Wrinkly Appliers
Nail Polish: [Cute Poison] Oddity Nails
-------------------------
Top: [Pixicat] Casual Top @
Collabor 88 
 Skirt: [Blueberry] Belted Denim Skirt / Midnight
Shoes: [
Reign] Thigh High Sneakers / Black
 --------------------------
Patch: [Nana] Mika Exxe Eyepatch
Watch: [Mandala] Sitennoah Complete Leather / Black
Rings: [
Cute Poison] Occult Rings / Black
*Slink Casual Hand Only*
 --------------------------
Head: [
LeLutka] Mesh Head STELLA
Body: [
Maitreya] Mesh Body Lara
Hands: [
Slink[ Causal Hands
Feet: [
Slink] Female Mid