Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Sweet Caffeine


My first post 2016 - I'm excited and nervous all in one ball of holy shits. I dont know how else to explain my feels right now. I have lots to learn and relearn about blogging and photo-shopping. Here's a sweet causal look just to get my feet back into it all. I hope you like it and enjoy it. I also hope you will come with me on this journey together as I find my groove once more. xoxo Bubbles.

Eyes: [Suicidal Unborn] Nova / Honey
Hair: [Truth] Coco + Whisps / Dark Brown
-------------------------
Face: [Deetalez] Mesh Freckles
-------------------------
Top: [R3volt] Marie Sweater
Pants: [Blueberry] Pizza Jeans / Dark Blue
Shoes: [Reign] Bubsies Flat / Black
 --------------------------
Rings: [Kibitz] Maya Ring Set / Gold
 --------------------------
Head: [LeLutka] Mesh Head STELLA
Face: [
Deetalez] Kira Face LeLutka Head
Body: [Maitreya] Mesh Body Lara + Hands
Feet: [Slink] Female Flats