Sunday, December 9, 2012

Cozy Sunday Night!

 
Arcade Gacha never fails my wallet to be screaming for release, I couldnt pass this cute adorable cardigan sweater set from Mon Cheri but decided to put my own spin on it, Im not wearing the shorts and boots that come with it but let me tell you its adorable as is, I paired it with my favorite mesh jeans that I can't seem to take off EVER! from Villena, I just cant believe how perfect these jeans hug my curves without changing my shape to no end to fit in them, it was made for my body <3, and as you see I have a couple of items from With love hunt in the back, the couch is from Cheeky pea and the nail rack from Pilot, If you haven't done with love hunt you should, just great little finds for only 10Ls, so Happy Shopping and have a great Sunday night my lubbies until next post.
Hair: [Exile] Beyond the waves
Eyes: [SU!] Window Eyes Brown
Ears: [MANDALA] Steking EARS
Necklace: [Pididdle] My special treasures (Arcade Gacha)
Cardigan-Top-Mug: [MC] Tan *part of a full set with shorts and boots (not shown)* (Arcade Gacha)
Jeans: [Villena] Skinny Jeans
Nails: [Mstyle] Perfect Hand - Short
Shoes: [N-core] Coquette cream

Couch: [Cheeky Pea]  Rue Abel Loveseat (With love hunt)
Nail Rack: [Pilot] Nail Polish Rack (With love hunt)