Saturday, December 29, 2012

Epic Darkness



I've been on this dark trip lately and I'm loving it. From this cute outfit from Epic kind of makes me feel like a ninja ready to do secret Ninja things and these eyes from Suicidal Unborn that I imagine is has night vision and spy on my neighbors (Evil Laugh). I'm just having some fun with these looks and style. Soon enough I'll go back to my cute little self but in the mean time I'm going to enjoy and explore more with these looks, I just hope you are all enjoying it as much as I like putting the together. Until time my lubbies Have a wonderful weekend and see you all soon <3

Hair: [Exile] Famous for Nothing
Eyes: [SU!] Phantom Eyes
Circlet: [Plastic] Arachzis (Part of a set)
Horns #1: [Schadenfreude] Kinder Horns
Horns #2: Not available anymore, Shop and store owner both gone.
Cuffs: [Delicious] Adamantium Prisoner
Outfit: [Epic] Slasher Suit and Neck (Frost)
Socks: [League] Side-Gartered Stockings
Boots: [Ten] Megas boots