Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I'm Still Here!


I decided to blog again cause I miss doing pictures and putting outfits together, so here I am. I so started with a whole new blog at a new site. I hope you all come and read me here and enjoy my look books. I want to say Thank you for all the readers that have been with me from day one and every new reader that comes my way. I appreciate all feed backs and love. <3 The other blog wont up updated anymore but if you would like it see all the older post you can Here. Ok so lets get started I'll kept it simple with this look seeing that it is my first post back. I found this amazing coat from Foppish and I love it, and these jeans from Villena that I swear to you I wear with everything, My butt looks perfect in them and the cut and style is so me. But enough with the ramble I hope you all enjoy this outfit. Enjoy the rest of your week lubbys <3


Hair: [Ploom] Sha
Eyes: [SU!] Window Eyes Brown
Coat: [Foppish] Wooly Gown Coat
Jeans: [Villena] - skinny jeans
Necklace: [LEO-NT] My lill Bow  -Necklace
Teeth: [PXL] Teeth
Nails: [Mstyle] Perfect Hand - Short
Watch: [EY:NO] Watch & Leaf-Bracelets
Bracelet: [epoque.s] Cage Cuff
Ring: [LEO-NT] Magic Eye Ring
Shoes: [N-core] Coquette